You have no items in your shopping cart.
Call us Toll Free 1-877-PTLABEL
Paper Thermometer™ Company, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
1. Limited License. The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to browse this Website and make use of its information for the sole purpose of learning about the Company, contacting the Company or ordering Company products. You are not permitted to use this Website or any of its content for any other purpose without the prior written permission of the Company. Without limiting the foregoing, you are not permitted to use any of the Company’s logos or other proprietary graphics or trademarks without the Company’s prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of this Website automatically terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
2. Purchase Orders; Payment Terms. Orders of Company products may be made (i) directly through this Website by credit card purchase, subject to the Credit Card Usage Terms below, (ii) by calling the Company’s Sales Office at 603-547-2034, (iii) by sending written Purchase Orders to the Company either by facsimile at 603-547-2073, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by US mail addressed to Paper Thermometer™ Company, Inc., 62 Colin Dr, Manchester, NH 03103. All purchase orders and purchases are subject to acceptance by the Company, and the Company reserves the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline any order or limit the quantity of any order for any reason. Unless otherwise agreed by the Company, payment in full for all product purchases in Unites States dollars is due at the time of order. The Company may, at its discretion, offer payment terms with full payment due Net 30 days from order date, upon the Company’s receipt of satisfactory credit references and related credit information – please contact the Company for further details. Purchasers of Company products are responsible for paying any and all applicable sales, use and other taxes and governmental assessments on product purchases directly to the appropriate authorities as applicable and the Company shall have no responsibility for collecting or remitting any such amounts.
3. Credit Card Usage Terms. The Company accepts purchases by credit cards issued by VISA or Mastercard. At this time, no other types of credit cards are accepted by the Company. Credit card payments are also subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card. The Company shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason. By entering your credit card information into the Website in connection with a product purchase, you authorize the Company to charge such credit card for the full amount of your purchase, and for any applicable restocking fees for authorized product returns. The Company also reserves the right from time to time, at the Company’s sole discretion, to offer price discounts for purchase payments made by check, wire, or other cash equivalent payment methods acceptable to the Company.
4. Shipment on Customer’s Common Carrier Account. If you request shipment of Company products on your own Fed Ex or other common carrier account, all such shipments shall be F.O.B. the Company’s facility and you accept title and risk of loss with respect to the full value of all such products once they are picked up at the Company’s facility by the common carrier.
5. Account Information. If you enter personal information, including credit card information, on this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
6. Return Policy. The Company has a 7-day return policy for all of its products, except for low temperature products for rated temperatures of 110°F or below which are subject to a 1-day return policy due to their heat sensitivity. Please inspect all products immediately upon receipt. Shipment errors must be reported to the Company and returns must be made within 7 days of the date of your receipt of products for rated temperatures above 110°F and within 1 day of your receipt of products for rated temperatures of 110°F or below. Prior to making any product return, you must notify the Company and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (“RMA”) from the Company. In addition, all returns must be accompanied by the RMA and returned in the condition they were received, unaltered and in the original packaging. A restocking fee may also be charged by Company. The Company reserves the right to refuse any returns, refunds or exchanges which do not meet the above return requirements.
7. Errors. The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible in posting product descriptions and other Company information on this Website. The Company, however, does not warrant that the content on this Website or product descriptions will be complete, accurate, current or error-free at all times. If a Company product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the product in its original packaging in accordance with our Return Policy above.
8. Further Information. Please feel free to contact the Company by telephone at 603-547-2073 or by email at email@example.com should you have any questions regarding our products or these Terms and Conditions.
9. Modification; Severability. The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Website, these Terms and Conditions and any other policies and procedures at any time. If any of these terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable under applicable law, such term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
© 2017 PAPER THERMOMETER™ Company. All Rights Reserved.
THERMOLABEL®, THERMOPAPER®, and THERMOTAB® are registered trademarks of the PAPER THERMOMETER™ Co., Inc. 62 Colin Dr, Manchester, NH 03103